QUIMIPUR, S.L.U. was founded in 1935 as “Laboratorios García Escolar” and in 1995 became a Limited Society changing its name to QUIMIPUR S.L.
This familiar company package and supply chemicals, manufacture specific products, distribute labware and give technical advice from since its inception.
Between 2005 and 2007, QUIMPUR S.L.U. moves its facilities into its current registered office, “Calle Aluminio 1, Campo Real” doubling its storage capacity.
Our quality management system responds to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
We offer a personal treatment to each client, according to its necessities and requirements.
- Anti-hail products
- Firefight products
- Products which give anti-sliding properties to pavements, bathtubs and showers.